We are a bunch of dedicated professionals who value
your time and money. Our employees are always there for you after the completion of the
project. We believe as much in the strength of our relations as you would in the efficacy of
our solutions. We as App Developers, proficiently utilize the technological tools and apply
best version of applications. Our database is developed in MYSQL, SQLITE and we use
efficient Photoshop and illustrator apps to work out our design.
We are looking for engineers who are responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience as a Software Engineer in the following languages: Java.
- Preferred graduation year 2020 or prior.
- You should have sound knowledge of Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA tools, and Maven.
- You should have sound knowledge of Relational databases. Brownie points for Oracle database experience.
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Apache/ Apache Tomcat).
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Should be familiar with any of the frontend technologies (e.g. Angular/ React JS et cetera)
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
Free Snacks & Beverages